Monday, December 8, 2008

Remeniscing about the Past....


Well its been about 6 months since i got rid of her and I really miss her. It was the Hottest Pignose around and I had big plans for her, but I just had to let her go. Just So you know, I do have an RB25, and i was going to drop that into this car, but plans changed so I kept the RB and sold her.

All it was was pretty much a stock Pignose, Footwerks Coilovers, Crazy pull on the front and rear, and Some SSR Vienna Kreis' 18x9J +24 Front, 18x9.5J +18 rear, effectively spaced out to -1 front, -2 rear. (25mm F, 20mm R spacers)


Hopefully shes doing someone else good now...

3 comments:

larisa said...

poor gold coupe.

silent_of_7 said...

WHERE IS THIS COUPE AT?

TheChosenOne said...

memories of fireballs shooting out of the exhaust! lol