Saturday, December 13, 2008

1998 Honda Civic Type R FOR SALE!

My friend just got a CTR.
Fresh off the Boat,
and its up for sale!
Its as fresh as you are not!
Car Is Located in Atlanta Georgia
Here's the Skinny


***********
From Bryant



" Okie dokie.

I'm selling my 1998 Honda Civic Type R.

It rules and it's better than your 240.

NO title but does include deregistration paperwork so you won't have have a problem getting one.

The exterior is minty fresh. The only major blemish is a small scuff near the rear of the passenger side skirt. The rest of the car looks great and has all original paint and body panels.

Interior is in very good shape. There's a little bit of wear on one bolster on the driver's seat but it looks like it will clean up. Everything else is in very nice shape. No headunit.

Completely stock other than a sweetass JDM axleback exhaust. Has no problems and everything works like it should.

This car has no airbags and roll up windows, the lightest CTR ever made.

$12K. I might have a little room to negotiate but not much. This is a deal considering the last two I've owned, I sold for 17kish.

Located in Atlanta. Free delivery within 100 miles or I'll pay for your plane ticket to come pick it up.

Want it? Call me, 404 754 0970.

Don't bother coming to look at it unless you can prove you can pay for it. No test drives and no time wasters."

You want to own a legit CTR as a Daily or something? Give this man a call!

Cameron.

























1 comment:

deadonarrival said...

that looks pretty hot =)